“Hard Work Pays” Scholarship
Lennox Home Buyers is offering their “Hard Work Pays” Scholarship – offered to all
applicable students attending community college in Texas. The scholarship is designed to
benefit students who are working to earn income while attending college.
One scholarship winner will receive $750 towards their schooling.
Students must write a small essay (2-4 paragraphs), discussing:
1. Their name, and the community college they’re attending.
2. Discuss the job they’re working to help pay for college.
3. Talk about what business, consultancy, or service they want to offer in the future.This can be anything from their own web design business, to becoming a dog
Lennox Home Buyers will review submitted essays, and select the student they think best
fits the scholarship.
All entries must be uploaded no later than Feb. 20, 2018. Winners will be selected
and notified by Mar 1, 2018.
To be eligible for the “Hard Work Pays” Scholarship, students must:
● Be attending a community or vo-tech college in Texas.
● Be taking a minimum of 3 credit hours per semester.
● Be working a minimum of 10 hrs per week at a job.
About Lennox Home Buyers
Lennox Home Buyers is a family-owned, real estate investment company based out of
Houston, TX by Ron Lennox. Ron’s wife has her Bachelors in Education and helps children
that deal with disabilities and speech issues. Before deciding to pursue real estate, Ron was
a research analyst and part-time musician (piano). He earned his Bachelor’s Degree in
Business Management from the University of Houston. He and his business partner Chris
are proud Texans, and love serving and supporting their community.